- Mojo Bags, also known as Sachets, have been around for centuries! Members Chinese Dynasties, men and women, wore them as an ornament worn on the body and used to absorb sweat, repel insects and ward off evils.
- In medieval Europe the sachet was known as a "plague-bag". These were generally worn around the neck, or dangled from the waist. It was believed that they provided protection against parasites.
- In the nineteenth century a sachet filled with hops to help induce sleep.
- "Mojo Bags" , in the American American folk belief called hoodoo, is an amulet consisting of a flannel bag containing one or more magical items. It is a "prayer in a bag", or a spell that can be carried with or on the host's body. Alternative American names for the mojo bag include hand, mojo hand, conjure hand, lucky hand, conjure bag, trick bag, root bag, toby, jomo, and gris-gris bag.
- Our Mojo Bagsat EyeCreateLife are no different. They are small, intention filled sacks that you can carry around with you to induce love, protection, spiritual awareness, to feel grounded, etc. They are filled with herbs and scents to help you connect with the intention you are wanting to bring in. This silk sack is perfect for those that enjoy manifesting on the go and may not always have time to preform spells and rituals daily. You can just place the sachet in your purse/bag, pocket or under your pillow while sleeping to receive the outcome you desire.